R.C.voice : Jurassic version
End-User License Agreement
This agreement establishes the terms and conditions between the end-user (you) and the Crimson Technology, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "CRIMSON") regarding the use of the application software "R.C.voice : Jurassic version" (hereinafter referred to as "APP") provided by CRIMSON.
At the point of agreement at the time of installing and launching this application, the end-user considers that all contents of the description of this End-User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "EULA") is agreed.
In addition, if the user is a minor, it is deemed that the legal representative such as a guardian, a custodian, etc. agreed to all contents of EULA.
If you do not agree, you should delete this application by yourself.
In using APP, various terms specified by Apple Inc. and iTunes K.K. are also applicable in addition to EULA.
1. Definition In this EULA, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
(1) "USER" means the end-user who uses APP.
(2) "LIBRARY" means the voice conversion model (including the purchased voice conversion model) included in APP.
(3) "CHARACTER" is an abstract concept expressing features such as its appearance, etc., by the work of paintings etc. drawn in APP.
2. Terms of Service
CRIMSON will grant you the right to use APP, subject to compliance with EULA.
3. Requirement for the Additional Permission
Users can use APP only for non-commercial use. However, please contact us in advance if you use it in the purpose or form shown in the following items. Depending on usage form, additional licensing agreements may be included, including licensing fees.
(1) In case of commercial use
(2) In case of commercial and non-commercial use by a corporetion
4. Prohibited Matters
The user is prohibited from making the matters specified in the following items regarding the use of APP.
(1) Commercial use
(2) Commercial and non-commercial use by a corporetion
(3) To use APP to go against public order and morality
(4) Not to be limited to the person for the voice of LIBRARY, to publish or distribute moral rights such as the honor of third parties and other violate sounds of other rights.
(5) To disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, and analyze the source code, structure, idea, etc. of APP.
(6) To transfer, transmit, assign, lend, translate, adapt, modify, combine with other software, etc. of APP.
(7) To re-grant, transfer, transfer the usage rights of APP and APP based on EULA to third parties.
(8) To remove, alter or obscure the copyright notice and other rights indication attached to this application. (9) To act in violation of EULA or laws and ordinances.
(10) Any other actions that CRIMSON deems inappropriate.
In cases where USER is found to be in violation of EULA, CRIMSON will cancel the license of APP, and, if CRIMSON deems it necessary, CRIMSON shall take measures against USER, including the following measures/disposal which CRIMSON deems necessary. In addition, CRIMSON is not responsible for any disadvantage or damage to USER caused by these dispositions.
(2) Disclosure of violation facts inside or outside the service, including reporting to the police and other public agencies in cases where there is a possibility of falling under criminal cases, administrative cases or others
(3) USER can not appeal the countermeasures against actions etc. that violate EULA conducted by CRIMSON under EULA.
(4) In the event of damage to CRIMSON due to user's actions, CRIMSON will be able to claim damages against that user.
(1) CRIMSON will not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness etc. of the contents of APP and LIBRARY provided in relation to APP.
(2) CRIMSON will not assume any liability for damages of USER caused by using APP.
(3) CRIMSON will not be liable for any damages even if USER gives damage to a third party through the use of APP.
(4) CRIMSON may change this agreement, change, stop or terminate this application without notice to USER. CRIMSON will not assume any responsibility for damage caused by USER or third parties caused by it.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(1) EULA shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law and by Japanese law.
(2) The first jurisdictional court of the dispute concerning EULA or APP shall be the Tokyo District Court.
For inquiries regarding this agreement or this application, please contact the following:
CRIMSON TECHNOLOGY, Inc.
2-37-2 Ikejiri Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 154-0001 Japan
Tel : +81-50-3816-7190
Effective date October 31 2017